About Me

My photo
I'm Anna-I'm about to get my associates at community college in photography-and when I'm finished...I have no idea where I'm headed! I live at work, school, and starbucks.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

ehhhhhh sick day!!

So I went for a walk yesterday with my camera and ipod...
Yesterday was just an off day....First off, after the walk into the woods and shooting for about a half hour-I realized my memory card wasn't in my camera...so after my journey home and back...I finally got to shoot...
It was probably my first outdoor shoot since November-maybe earlier. I spent the majority of last semester in the studio. I spent most of the time I was outside sliding down mounds of snow...and my knee is acting up again. I really don't want a repeat of my knee issue. Photo shoots when you can barely walk are NOT fun.
So I feel like yesterday was just a total fail...I wanted to try something new-so I bracketed each of my shots so I could try out "HDR"...I am really dissatisfied with the pictures I got yesterday...But that's what I get for never shooting outside these days...I hate shooting in the winter...I'm just not fond of the cold-so it puts me in more of a hurry to just get what I need and leave....
But anyway-here's some of the...ok pictures i got..


breeze by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


factory by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


beyond the woods by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


bridge by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


winter river by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


leaf by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


a spot of color by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


Frigid Air by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


open water by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


hint of green by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


berries by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


the tracks left behind by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


down the river by ~oceanblueice68 on deviantART


If there is anyone out there that reads this and knows this blog exists, feedback-whether negative or positive/love it or hate it-always appreciated!

Sadly, my lack of sleep is catching up with me..I have spent all day in bed...doing nothing useful in any way shape or form- with a sore throat feeling congested and achy and it just sucks
but I have my beautiful dr pepper, pjs, and lots of pillows to keep me company since I've barely received ANY calls or texts today.





No comments:

Post a Comment