About Me

My photo
I'm Anna-I'm about to get my associates at community college in photography-and when I'm finished...I have no idea where I'm headed! I live at work, school, and starbucks.

Friday, January 8, 2010

nevermind

i never would have guessed....
not having a car this over this winter break..
I've realized that 99% of the few friends i do have-have no interest in hanging out with me or seeing me unless they can use me for my car and money....
although I am now at the point where i can't really count more then 2 or 3 friends...
"wanna do something?"
"sure but i don't have my car"
"oh.....nevermind"

what a confidence booster....
this break SUCKED....who would have known that waiting for my car to get fixed for two weeks could put such a damper on my time off..
not that all of my friends suck...I was still able to go out and have some fun....
....there's something inside of me saying i should just....talk to this kid and give him another shot...but most of me is shouting NO

anywho...not having the freedom to take off whenever has led me to entertaining myself with youtube videos...
this being one of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment