my life is hectic right now. and lonely....very lonely. Not in the "I don't have any friends way"...I'm always surrounded by friends and family..But there's always that thought in the back of my mind...that fear....I want to find that "special someone"....but as time goes on-and the more I hear...the more I'm willing to wait.
A close friend of mine was sexually molested, and I can't say who/where...I wanted to chop everything he had off with a pair of garden shears when I heard....really guys, is it THAT hard to keep it in your pants?
I feel like I'm married to work and school-I barely have time for anything else. I got lucky enough this past saturday to go out with a big group of people to Tonic for Jenny's birthday...I hated myself afterward for staying out so late because i only ended up getting 3/4 hours of sleep before work....but it was worth it.
Once again, I'm feeling severely disappointed in myself this semester. I know I'm capable of sooo much more in my work...and I always promise myself that I'll try harder....but it's almost impossible to put 100% into everything since I've been so insanely busy.
and below is my "joiner" picture for advanced digital. it kind of sucks and i threw it together in an hour...soooo don't really care.
This whole cross-processing thing in advanced color is turning out to be way more complicated then I ever thought it was...I spend 2 hours on ONE picture trying to color correct it...-10magenta..nope...10 more...another 10....5cyan. UGH. it took forever and I ended up hating the picture anyway.
My American Art History class is almost unbearable. I love the subject and all-but sometimes I wonder how the instructor actually got her job....I spend more time distracted by the ridiculous things she says/does then learning...the majority of it I learned in Art Appreciation/photo history anyway.
Top Quotes/misspellings:
Penguins make nests on top of really tall pillars
Tornadoes form over water
Heroric
really.....REALLY?1?!?! I wonder if I'm the only one noticing these things!!!
The highlight of my weekend was discovering "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog" it's awesome..I'd heard about it forever ago but never watched any of it-but go ahead, watch it...I dare you! this is act 1-there's a total of 3! :)
I must finish my blog now, for I have a migraine, LOST is on in a minute, andddd i'm working a double tomorrow. I HATE WEDNESDAYS!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment