Well, it's official.
I'm the new supervisor for Amc Rochester Hills 10 :).
I'll be starting training sometime next week, and learning all the drills and all that jazz....and I'll still be working all my regular projection shifts. And I get the fun manager uniform. So I'm excited....I think...
The downside-They may or may not transfer me sometime in the future :-\
School is killing me. seriously-going insane.
and I've said this a few times now-but this digital photo assignment is royally pissing me off. We have to retouch a portrait-and make one "reality" and one "fantasy." AKA-make them look like barbie dolls and super models. I'm having the hardest time-I don't really have any studio shots of people I don't know-I just feel....morbid making my friends/family looking like barbies and having to turn in a before and after.
When you have the after, all of a sudden the before makes them look like godzilla. I HATE, hate, hate, hate, hate it.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment