About Me

My photo
I'm Anna-I'm about to get my associates at community college in photography-and when I'm finished...I have no idea where I'm headed! I live at work, school, and starbucks.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

bright side

Chaos. The one word I tend to use to describe my life at this point in time-is chaos. I find myself exhausted everyday. Drained. Stressed.
I'm not out to compete with anyone....I'm just trying to survive.
I find myself often looking at the negatives of everything....but shouldn't the positives outweigh them?
So I'm going to list out a few positives -and just little things in my life that mean a lot-so I can remind myself to stop whining so much!

1. A supportive family-and a mother I can talk to about almost anything
2. Job Promotion-yeah it's only a $.50 raise- and yes, I could end up transferred...But it could be a good thing to get out and meet new people and experience working at a different building. Plus, I'm learning something new
3. I'm not doing horrible in school-the stress and chaos will eventually pay off-especially knowing that I only have a semester and a half left.
4. Newly restored faith. I was off track-I'm not completely back on track-but I think I'm getting there!
5. My ipod that holds lots and lots of music.
6. My electric blanket
7. An amazing best friend-The girl who has been by my side through everything-boring classes, the OCD professor who wont stop taking off/putting on her glasses-and my photo partner :)-who seems happier then she's been in a while...and I couldn't be happier for her-she deserves the best and I want to see things with her and Matt work out.
8. A restored relationship with my sister. She has shut out everyone for the past 3 years...I finally feel like we're starting to get along again.
9. Despite how hideous it is, a working car that my parents so lovingly have supplied for me-so I have a way to get to Royal Oak for school and everywhere else I need to go.
10. Hope
11. Prayer
12. Laughter
13. An adorable cocker spaniel that comes running to my side as soon as he hears my key in the door
14. The fact that I know I will never, ever, ever give up-on my career, on finding love, and eventually building a family-even if it takes me until I'm 50.
15. Finally a working computer, and Adobe CS4- making school easier to survive, and giving me time to work on things at home rather than in the lab.
16. Someone who always wants to talk to me, and who I'm learning-isn't is as annoying in person as they are via text
17. The long drive to and from Royal Oak. Yeah, I hate driving-but it's the perfect time to crank up the radio and blow off some steam.
18. Aloe socks. because my toes are cold.
19. Knowing that eventually winter will become spring. Can't wait.
20. Life.

8 comments:

  1. awww you're so nice :)
    I forgot about your blog cuz you hadnt updated in foreversss! haha.

    But you is awesome! and I love you! and yes I am very happy. and shhh...but if things continue to go how they are...I'm gunna marry this guy. :) haha.

    And thank god you're there during those stupid classes! dumb ocd teacher and frustrating photo problems. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol NICE?? that's the word to describe me? bahaha. im just playin.

    Well I hope they work out. You deserve the best. I hope to one day have something like that... :(

    yeah honestly...I probably would have dropped or flunked out of a bunch of those classes that we've taken together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i update more often then you think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superfantastically amazing!!!

    awww you will! who knows maybe andrew. :-P he's not so bad in person he's just a horrible texter. bahaha.

    me too. if i didnt have you to point out stupid things in art history id walk outta the room and hang myself. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. my main page never showed any of your updates so i tried but for some reason didnt see half of those. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's not even a word!

    ...yeah..idk these days. I think I'm looking for someone that doesn't exist.


    hahahaha tornadoes form over water.

    huhhhh thats weird...would it because its a protected blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well now it is!!!

    well if you're looking for someone whos not annoying...that doesnt exist. if you're looking for someone that wont hurt you, that doesnt exist. If you're looking for someone who likes everything you do, that doesnt exist either. haha.

    mm....maybee. cuz it wasnt at first so like your first couple posts are on my timeline but the rest arenttt

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ok. did you put it in the dictionary?

    ugh. I think my daddy issues go even deeper then I realize lol....I push away every guy the minute they show interest in me...
    and yeah, I know there's no one out there that won't hurt me, and won't annoy me, and vice versa....so I don't know what the hell I'm looking/waiting for....I think that's my problem!

    BLAH. maybe I should just make it public.
    and does it send a notification somewhere when someone comments? cause idk where that would be and it'd be really nice!

    ReplyDelete