wow am i ever busy...
and i'm slacking...hardcore. I have had no motivation what so ever to go to any of my classes...and I'm beginning to hate myself for it! alas, i only have until the third....so somehow I have to make up for lost time and at least try and pass my classes :-\.
I decided for my final photo projects to do a "living doll/statue" series...which has turned out pretty cool. Went to the studio for the majority of it..and did a few outdoor shots with Kellie. I have plenty of awesome shots on digital...i just have to go in tomorrow and develop film-and hopefully I'll have something to choose from for that...7 photos for digital and 4 for color...and I'm going to attempt to print 11x20-assuming I can actually afford to buy the paper (BROKE AS A JOKE).
good news- I may potentially have a boyfriend as of this Saturday :) -and I'll be staying at my job for the time being..the budgets came in and our theater still has a supervisor-so no transferring anytime soon for me! :)
this summer: NO CLASSES. I'm going to enjoy it fully...turning 21...camping...and hopefully a trip to Chicago!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment